Tags: Calgary International Airport
The Purple Lot, a Lafarge parking lot project at Calgary International Airport (YYC) which incorporated the use of an amended asphalt mix containing reclaimed asphalt pavement and Asphalt Shingle Modifier, was recently recognized by the Canadian Construction Association for its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure541 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views
- Officials wrongly closed frac sand mine238 Views