Tags: Calgary International Airport
The Purple Lot, a Lafarge parking lot project at Calgary International Airport (YYC) which incorporated the use of an amended asphalt mix containing reclaimed asphalt pavement and Asphalt Shingle Modifier, was recently recognized by the Canadian Construction Association for its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry320 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views