Tags: Calgary International Airport
The Purple Lot, a Lafarge parking lot project at Calgary International Airport (YYC) which incorporated the use of an amended asphalt mix containing reclaimed asphalt pavement and Asphalt Shingle Modifier, was recently recognized by the Canadian Construction Association for its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 903 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life494 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers289 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning154 Views