Tags: Calgary International Airport
The Purple Lot, a Lafarge parking lot project at Calgary International Airport (YYC) which incorporated the use of an amended asphalt mix containing reclaimed asphalt pavement and Asphalt Shingle Modifier, was recently recognized by the Canadian Construction Association for its ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve519 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry256 Views
- Vulcan-blocking bill dies in Alabama legislature251 Views
- Road restrictions may stop quarry construction in Kentucky214 Views
- Two suspects charged with arson in Jack’s Mountain Quarry case in Virginia128 Views