Tags: California Construction and Industrial Materials Association
The California Construction and Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA) awarded with the association’s 2013 CalCIMA Excellence in Safety Awards. CalCIMA President and CEO Gary Hambly says the awards recognize mines and plants that make an effort to improve workplace safety. “They recognize the ...
CalCIMA is partnering with Bradley Johnson and the law firm of Harrison Temblador Hungerford & Johnson to offer a mine safety and health seminar. The seminar is an introduction to MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) and CalOSHA (California Occupational ...
Paper proposals related to the aggregate, industrial materials, ready mixed concrete, cement and asphalt industries for the California Construction and Industrial Materials Association (CalCIMA)2010 Education Conference are are being accepted. Proposals are being accepted in all segments of the industry; aggregate ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029278 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views