Tags: California Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer
California Democratic Senator Barbara Boxer proposed on July 6 a two-year, $109 billion surface transportation bill — a four-year and several billion dollar difference from that of the House Republicans proposal made that same day. The House version of the bill, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry628 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction512 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way421 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter399 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company388 Views