Tags: California Measure M funding
The Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA) and Caltrans will hold a dedication ceremony for the completion of the I-5 Gateway project, which began in 2006, on Sept. 28 at 1:30 p.m. PT. The project has resulted in adding two lanes in ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training320 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta280 Views