Tags: California Public Utilities Commission
When Stony Rock Quarry saw its power bill skyrocket from $13,000 in April 2012 to $24,000 in May 2012, company leaders knew something had to change. The California Public Utilities Commission eliminated the average rate limiter meaning commercial companies were ...
To keep up to date with this breakdown of news in the United States and Canada, visit AggMan.com for daily updates. California Soiland Co.’s Stony Point Rock Quarry expects to lower its energy costs following the installation of a new photovoltaic array ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 879 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life456 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers192 Views
- Martin Marietta gives thousands to charity during the holidays188 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts162 Views