Tags: California receives $136 million in redistributed federal transportation funds
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has redistributed $136 million in funding to California, Caltrans announced Oct. 2. The funding was originally allocated to other states, but was not spent, and because California successfully demonstrated that it can deliver transportation projects, ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Follow these best practices for safe crushing operations257 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show256 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Atlas Copco’s bucket crushers242 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs188 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000166 Views