Tags: california solar initiative
When Stony Rock Quarry saw its power bill skyrocket from $13,000 in April 2012 to $24,000 in May 2012, company leaders knew something had to change. The California Public Utilities Commission eliminated the average rate limiter meaning commercial companies were ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher525 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks360 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views