Tags: California transportation system
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) hosted a workshop on May 23 for transportation stakeholders and officials to evaluate the California Interregional Blueprint, a long-term plan that will help shape decision-making for the state’s transportation system. “The future of California’s economy ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry704 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets503 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant247 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike229 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address219 Views