The California Division of Occupational Safety and Health is investigating a fatal Cupertino quarry accident involving a piece of heavy equipment, according to NBC Bay Area. Deputy Kurtis Stenderup said Jose Gonzales, 49, of San Jose was operating a large vehicle ...
CalCIMA is partnering with Bradley Johnson and the law firm of Harrison Temblador Hungerford & Johnson to offer a mine safety and health seminar. The seminar is an introduction to MSHA (Mine Safety and Health Administration) and CalOSHA (California Occupational ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1072 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry558 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time531 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address220 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike214 Views