Tags: CalPortland DuPont Pit
I took this video while visiting CalPortland's DuPont Pit in Washington. Aggregate material is being loaded onto a barge on Puget Sound for shipment. You can watch the video on our Facebook page or on our YouTube channel.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup1086 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation376 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement326 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training322 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta284 Views