Tags: CalPortland DuPont Pit
I took this video while visiting CalPortland's DuPont Pit in Washington. Aggregate material is being loaded onto a barge on Puget Sound for shipment. You can watch the video on our Facebook page or on our YouTube channel.
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs1063 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company485 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources434 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger414 Views
- The final Waters of the U.S. rule has been released to the Federal Register336 Views