Tags: Caltrain Positive Train Control System
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader518 Views
- Four major California areas expected to deplete aggregate supply in next 10 years512 Views
- Diesel fuel price report: June 17, 2013116 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska115 Views
- Brant City Council approves water report for Dufferin gravel pit113 Views