Tags: Caltrans awarding of monry
Granite Construction Inc. has been awarded a $23 million contract by Caltrans to rehabilitate about 4 miles of Highway 99 through Madera in the Central San Joaquin Valley. Granite will book the project into its second quarter 2011 backlog. The scope of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry745 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets539 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either248 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant138 Views