Tags: Caltrans awarding of monry
Granite Construction Inc. has been awarded a $23 million contract by Caltrans to rehabilitate about 4 miles of Highway 99 through Madera in the Central San Joaquin Valley. Granite will book the project into its second quarter 2011 backlog. The scope of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter434 Views
- Quarry Quest is returning to Michels Materials Quarry in Wisconsin for a 17th year (VIDEO)275 Views
- MSHA issues 87 citations at six metal/nonmetal mines during July impact inspections264 Views
- Caterpillar to lay off another 475 employees254 Views
- Rogers Group's Pottsville Quarry reaches for the stars231 Views