Tags: Caltrans awarding of monry
Granite Construction Inc. has been awarded a $23 million contract by Caltrans to rehabilitate about 4 miles of Highway 99 through Madera in the Central San Joaquin Valley. Granite will book the project into its second quarter 2011 backlog. The scope of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support179 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park163 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger148 Views
- Missouri man arrested for burglary of quarry and gun range113 Views