Tags: Caltrans’ Design-Build Demonstration Program
Granite Construction Inc. has been awarded a $23 million contract by Caltrans to rehabilitate about 4 miles of Highway 99 through Madera in the Central San Joaquin Valley. Granite will book the project into its second quarter 2011 backlog. The scope of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability552 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park348 Views
- Video: Behind the scenes with Lego Technic's wheel loader R&D282 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 260 Views
- Summit Materials announces three acquisitions203 Views