Tags: Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has redistributed $136 million in funding to California, Caltrans announced Oct. 2. The funding was originally allocated to other states, but was not spent, and because California successfully demonstrated that it can deliver transportation projects, ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) allocated $236 million in new funding to 32 projects that Caltrans says will improve the state’s transportation system and strengthen California’s economy. “From one end of the state to the other, transportation projects are providing jobs, ...
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) hosted a workshop on May 23 for transportation stakeholders and officials to evaluate the California Interregional Blueprint, a long-term plan that will help shape decision-making for the state’s transportation system. “The future of California’s economy ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program610 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana425 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas399 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials238 Views