Tags: Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has redistributed $136 million in funding to California, Caltrans announced Oct. 2. The funding was originally allocated to other states, but was not spent, and because California successfully demonstrated that it can deliver transportation projects, ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) allocated $236 million in new funding to 32 projects that Caltrans says will improve the state’s transportation system and strengthen California’s economy. “From one end of the state to the other, transportation projects are providing jobs, ...
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) hosted a workshop on May 23 for transportation stakeholders and officials to evaluate the California Interregional Blueprint, a long-term plan that will help shape decision-making for the state’s transportation system. “The future of California’s economy ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry743 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets517 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either271 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year196 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views