Tags: Caltrans Director Malcolm Dougherty
The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) has redistributed $136 million in funding to California, Caltrans announced Oct. 2. The funding was originally allocated to other states, but was not spent, and because California successfully demonstrated that it can deliver transportation projects, ...
The California Transportation Commission (CTC) allocated $236 million in new funding to 32 projects that Caltrans says will improve the state’s transportation system and strengthen California’s economy. “From one end of the state to the other, transportation projects are providing jobs, ...
The California Department of Transportation (Caltrans) hosted a workshop on May 23 for transportation stakeholders and officials to evaluate the California Interregional Blueprint, a long-term plan that will help shape decision-making for the state’s transportation system. “The future of California’s economy ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 886 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life486 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers261 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts165 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning153 Views