Tags: Caltrans holds memorial at State Capitol honoring 175 fallen workers
At its 21st Annual Workers Memorial held on April 28 at the State Capitol, Caltrans honored its 175 employees who were killed on the job, including Gary Smith, a maintenance worker killed last year by a suspected drunk driver on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1042 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts358 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views