Tags: Caltrans holds memorial at State Capitol honoring 175 fallen workers
At its 21st Annual Workers Memorial held on April 28 at the State Capitol, Caltrans honored its 175 employees who were killed on the job, including Gary Smith, a maintenance worker killed last year by a suspected drunk driver on ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs943 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company444 Views
- Nebraska company fined after loader operator dies in accident360 Views
- Quarry being converted into $20 million reservoir in Indiana217 Views
- House Majority Leader on gas tax increase: 'Let's think of something else'210 Views