Caltrans today announced that the state has been awarded $2.7 million in American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) job training grants for eight California workforce development centers. California received more than 20 percent of the national share of the grants ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill428 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers390 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg297 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award188 Views
- MSHA Assistant Secretary of Labor Main updates NSSGA on recent agency actions181 Views