Tags: Cambrian LaMotte Sandstone
Summit Proppants will soon produce sand at a new quarry in Ste. Genevieve County, Missouri. The company’s vice president of operations, Mark Rust, announced Thursday that the Missouri Department of Natural Resources (DNR) has granted Summit Proppants a mining permit that ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1040 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts356 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration337 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry303 Views
- Lafarge announces rural road solution as a low-cost alternative to asphalt189 Views