Lakeview Sand and Gravel, based in Cambridge, Ontario, was one of the more recent victims of theft at its operation. On April 2, large amounts of diesel fuel were reportedly stolen from the business, according to The Record.com. It’s hardly the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry721 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets499 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant261 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either229 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views