Tags: Canadian Competition Bureau no-action letter to United Rentals for RSC Holdings acquisitions
United Rentals Inc. and RSC Holdings Inc. on Feb. 15 made public that United Rentals received a "no-action letter" from the Canadian Competition Bureau indicating that the Bureau does not intend to oppose completion of the previously announced acquisition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant1054 Views
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry633 Views
- Sand and gravel mine cited for 8th time533 Views
- Responses to Obama's State of the Union address224 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike209 Views