Tags: Canadian Competition Bureau no-action letter to United Rentals for RSC Holdings acquisitions
United Rentals Inc. and RSC Holdings Inc. on Feb. 15 made public that United Rentals received a "no-action letter" from the Canadian Competition Bureau indicating that the Bureau does not intend to oppose completion of the previously announced acquisition ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Rock & Run 2014 was full of fun for everyone637 Views
- Mine expansion leaving MnDOT up a creek without a paddle405 Views
- OSHA cites Nebraska sand and gravel company341 Views
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill229 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]158 Views