Tags: Canyon County
Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA) introduced a bill on Thursday to block the proposed Cemex sand and gravel mine in Canyon Country, the Santa Clarita Valley Signal reported. The Cemex mine would extract 56 million tons of sand and gravel from the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers294 Views
- Legislation stopping proposed Waters of the U.S. rule passes Transportation and Infrastructure committee with bipartisan support178 Views
- Bipartisan highway bill would tie federal gas tax to inflation, create transportation commission177 Views
- Lafarge and Holcim announce U.S. asset divestments required by Federal Trade Commission for merger144 Views
- Eagle Scout project rebuilds DeSoto State Park hiking trail from stone found in old quarry at park144 Views