MSHA’s Pattern of Violations (POV) saga continues. On April 3, 2014, the U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) issued a Program Information Bulletin (PIB) detailing the corrective action program (CAP) for mines facing a POV status. ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a Program Information Bulletin that offers guidance on submitting and implementing a corrective action program (CAP). The Program Information Bulletin delivers a reminder about the process for submitting a CAP for MSHA ...
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) a member of the Senate Budget Committee, July 22 voted against the motion to table the motion to proceed to H.R. 2560, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act. After the vote Sen. Cornyn released the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand saves a construction worker's life502 Views
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 298 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers290 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts163 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views