U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) a member of the Senate Budget Committee, July 22 voted against the motion to table the motion to proceed to H.R. 2560, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act. After the vote Sen. Cornyn released the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Product of the Week: Cat 988K loader465 Views
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Vulcan mining project in Virginia311 Views
- NSSGA names Michael W. Johnson as president, CEO212 Views
- MSHA: Report released on maintenance fatality at lime operation166 Views
- Rock quarry owner proposes expansion in Sitka, Alaska110 Views