MSHA’s Pattern of Violations (POV) saga continues. On April 3, 2014, the U.S. Department of Labor's Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) issued a Program Information Bulletin (PIB) detailing the corrective action program (CAP) for mines facing a POV status. ...
The Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) has issued a Program Information Bulletin that offers guidance on submitting and implementing a corrective action program (CAP). The Program Information Bulletin delivers a reminder about the process for submitting a CAP for MSHA ...
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) a member of the Senate Budget Committee, July 22 voted against the motion to table the motion to proceed to H.R. 2560, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act. After the vote Sen. Cornyn released the ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher521 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks372 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident340 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution170 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views