Tags: Caraustar Industries Inc. plans to implement freight surcharges on all shipments of uncoated mill grades and products
Caraustar Industries Inc. plans to implement freight surcharges on all shipments of uncoated mill grades and products. The freight surcharge will be $.65 per mile and will be effective with shipments on and after April 4, 2011. “Carriers have increased rates ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas420 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents308 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials258 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views