Tags: Caraustar Industries
Caraustar Industries, Inc. has announced that "due to the continued escalation of our input costs on fiber, chemicals, freight and fuel," there will be a $40-per-ton price increase effective with shipments on and after April 22, 2011 for all clay-coated ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry631 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction522 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way426 Views
- The U.S. saw an increase in construction aggregates in the second quarter406 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company390 Views