Tags: CARB California Air Resources Board
Scientists at the University of California, Riverside’s Center for Environmental Research and Technology have received a $2 million contract for a first-of-its-kind study of hybrid construction vehicles. The two-year project, which is being funded by the California Air Resources Board (CARB), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Five California operations recognized for excellence in safety331 Views
- U.S. aggregates production rises in Q3 2013216 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs159 Views
- Caterpillar announces retirement of Vice President Hans Haefeli, appoints Jean Savage as replacement158 Views
- Five Holcim plants receive EPA Energy Star for energy efficiency154 Views