Tags: CARB California Air Resources Board
Scientists at the University of California, Riverside’s Center for Environmental Research and Technology have received a $2 million contract for a first-of-its-kind study of hybrid construction vehicles. The two-year project, which is being funded by the California Air Resources Board (CARB), ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- VIDEO: Caterpillar builds world’s tallest sand castle, then destroys it 895 Views
- Sand saves a construction worker's life491 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for construction workers276 Views
- Congress passes $1.1 trillion spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts167 Views
- Get operations off to a good start with sound mine planning155 Views