Tags: CARB Executive Officer James Goldstene
The California Air Resources Board (CARB) on Feb. 15 initiated the second year of grants totaling $19 million for hybrid vehicle technology that significantly reduces smog-forming and greenhouse gas emissions. The Hybrid Truck and Bus Voucher Incentive Program will provide vouchers ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1167 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program598 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas328 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents291 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge279 Views