Tags: carbon footprint
Just on the cusp of its merger with Holcim, Lafarge has announced that it's taking steps to decrease the company's carbon footprint along with help of Solidia Technologies. Lafarge partnered with the U.S.-based startup in 2013 and the two businesses have reached ...
Knife River focuses on reducing financial and environmental costs through a focus on fuel and energy efficiencies. While many may view sustainability initiatives as a potential expense, the opposite can be true, as Bismarck, N.D.-based Knife River Corp. learned. During recent ...
TXI’s Mill Creek, Okla., plant targets energy savings through variable frequency drives on its motors. It’s no secret that commodity prices in the aggregates markets are sensitive to ever fluctuating economic conditions. While producers may have little control of external market ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility921 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views