Tags: carbon footprint
Just on the cusp of its merger with Holcim, Lafarge has announced that it's taking steps to decrease the company's carbon footprint along with help of Solidia Technologies. Lafarge partnered with the U.S.-based startup in 2013 and the two businesses have reached ...
Knife River focuses on reducing financial and environmental costs through a focus on fuel and energy efficiencies. While many may view sustainability initiatives as a potential expense, the opposite can be true, as Bismarck, N.D.-based Knife River Corp. learned. During recent ...
TXI’s Mill Creek, Okla., plant targets energy savings through variable frequency drives on its motors. It’s no secret that commodity prices in the aggregates markets are sensitive to ever fluctuating economic conditions. While producers may have little control of external market ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151103 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production756 Views
- Rock and Bowl: Graniterock helps make the Super Bowl a success607 Views
- Obama says now is time to raise gas tax with oil prices plummeting433 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone425 Views