Tags: Carlos Goad
A North Carolina granite quarry has reopened its observation area nearly a year after safety concerns led quarry officials to close the area, according to The Mount Airy News. Carlos Goad, vice president of human resources at North Carolina Granite Corp., ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest371 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement340 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training334 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta292 Views