The Carlsbad City Council has decided to allow McMillin Companies to build all 650 homes near a reclaimed gravel quarry, KPBS reported. Many area residents didn’t want to see more homes on the 156-acre site. The city council reached a compromise, allowing ...
The Carlsbad City Council postponed its decision on a proposed 656-home Quarry Creek project on Tuesday after hearing more than 50 speakers, The San Diego Union-Tribune reported. The project would be along state Route 78 between College Boulevard and El Camino ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program600 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana415 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas401 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents295 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials242 Views