Tags: Caroline County’s Board of Supervisors
The Supreme Court of Virginia last week ruled in favor of Caroline County’s Board of Supervisors in a lawsuit involving a planned mining project from Vulcan Materials, according to Fredricksburg.com. Justice LeRoy F. Millette Jr. on June 6 affirmed a 2012 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation385 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement338 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest335 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training332 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta290 Views