Tags: Caroline County’s Board of Supervisors
The Supreme Court of Virginia last week ruled in favor of Caroline County’s Board of Supervisors in a lawsuit involving a planned mining project from Vulcan Materials, according to Fredricksburg.com. Justice LeRoy F. Millette Jr. on June 6 affirmed a 2012 ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability674 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure540 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]486 Views
- Owner of rock quarry defends himself against park350 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 273 Views