Residents in Tippecanoe and Carroll counties in Indiana on Tuesday packed out a public meeting regarding a proposed stone quarry near the town of Americus, according to a report from WLFI. Nearly 400 residents had petitioned for the meeting, and about ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA issues citations to five metal/non-metal mines during impact inspections in February303 Views
- California woman killed when gravel truck tips over on her car194 Views
- Northern White Sand considers building a rail unloading facility in Carlsbad162 Views
- Senate rejects amendment seeking to fund infrastructure by closing corporate tax loophole145 Views
- DRIVE Act aims to support Highway Trust Fund by limiting spending to roads and bridges128 Views