Residents in Tippecanoe and Carroll counties in Indiana on Tuesday packed out a public meeting regarding a proposed stone quarry near the town of Americus, according to a report from WLFI. Nearly 400 residents had petitioned for the meeting, and about ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry742 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets516 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either265 Views
- More sand coming to Carlsbad beaches192 Views
- MSHA files more discrimination complaints in 2014 than any other year140 Views