Residents in Tippecanoe and Carroll counties in Indiana on Tuesday packed out a public meeting regarding a proposed stone quarry near the town of Americus, according to a report from WLFI. Nearly 400 residents had petitioned for the meeting, and about ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA releases report on electrical fatality at crushed stone operation602 Views
- PHOTOS: Cat introduces new track drill411 Views
- Mike Rowe talks about the dirty topic of educating future workers359 Views
- Caterpillar highlights equipment and connectivity at ConExpo-Con/Agg272 Views
- Rod Martin receives AggMan of the Year 2013 Award182 Views