A California developer has agreed to pay $240,000 in attorney fees for the opponents of his rock quarry project if they win the ongoing court challenge against the quarry, according to a report from The Santa Rosa Press Democrat. The settlement ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person1057 Views
- Martin Marietta mine among 18 cited during MSHA monthly inspection in April598 Views
- EPA releases final Waters of the U.S. rule, aggregates industry reacts401 Views
- Man dies after nearly 100-foot fall into quarry348 Views
- Vulcan Materials conducts blast for the 'Mayan steps' restoration332 Views