Tags: Carter County
The Carter County, Tennessee, planning director has retracted a proposal for an alternate route for trucks entering and leaving a rock quarry and sand mine by Holston Mountain, Johnson City Press reported. Chris Schuettler, Carter County’s planning director, had proposed routing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry476 Views
- MSHA issues serious non-fatal accident alert, best practices in response to water truck accident452 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry321 Views
- Excavator explodes into flames after engine malfunction on New York jobsite (VIDEO)280 Views
- Eric Olsen appointed future CEO of Lafarge Holcim merger254 Views