Tags: Carter County
The Carter County, Tennessee, planning director has retracted a proposal for an alternate route for trucks entering and leaving a rock quarry and sand mine by Holston Mountain, Johnson City Press reported. Chris Schuettler, Carter County’s planning director, had proposed routing ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Two teens dead after falling through ice at quarry721 Views
- CRH emerges as frontrunner for Holcim and Lafarge assets499 Views
- Sales manager killed at sand and gravel plant261 Views
- Caterpillar full-year earnings dip with bad 4Q; 2015 doesn't look good either229 Views
- Obama wants 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' no mention of gas tax hike228 Views