Tags: Case CX160C
Case Construction Equipment has added the CX160C excavator to its C Series product line, offering 5-percent fuel savings over the CX160B. The CX160C has a 3-percent cycle time reduction, a 2-percent lift capacity increase and a 440-pound operating weight upgrade compared ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation388 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest364 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement339 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training333 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta291 Views