Tags: Case CX470C excavator
Case Construction Equipment says its new CX470C full-sized excavator sets new standards in fuel efficiency, productivity, improved serviceability, and operator comfort, while achieving Tier 4 Interim certification. The 362-horsepower machine is available in long undercarriage, retractable undercarriage, and mass excavator ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person415 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines393 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger376 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks360 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)338 Views