Tags: Case launches H Series rough terrain forklifts
Case Construction Equipment introduced its new H Series rough terrain forklifts on Aug. 15. The Case 586H and 588H forklifts meet Tier 4 Interim qualifications through the use of cooled exhaust gas recirculation (CEGR) technology and a diesel particulate filter. Both ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines371 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)281 Views
- Cat backs up claims of fuel efficiency with a guarantee233 Views