Tags: Case loader/backhoesKenworth Truck Company
JCB’s North American dealer network expanded with the addition of Black JCB, a new division of Black Equipment Company. Black JCB will provide new and used equipment sales and rentals to the materials handling and construction industries, along with 24-hour ...
Kenworth Truck Company and Sprint are involved in a partnership to provide mobile connectivity for the revolutionary Kenworth NavPlus, a PACCAR proprietary navigation and business technology system for Kenworth Class 5-8 trucks. As the core development partner, Sprint says it is ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas416 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents302 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials246 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry227 Views