Tags: Cat 770G
The new Cat 770G and 772G off-highway trucks were redesigned with major advancements in emission technology, transmission and traction control systems; frame, drive-train and cooling system enhancements; added operator amenities; and serviceability improvements. Available in Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Worker airlifted to hospital after accident with rock crusher526 Views
- Cat rolls out its 6020B hydraulic shovel, matches 777G haul trucks361 Views
- Unexpected sand and gravel causes rollover accident343 Views
- Buffalo Crushed Stone cited for pollution172 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: A look at who’s in and who’s out in next Congress149 Views