Tags: Cat 770G
The new Cat 770G and 772G off-highway trucks were redesigned with major advancements in emission technology, transmission and traction control systems; frame, drive-train and cooling system enhancements; added operator amenities; and serviceability improvements. Available in Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs724 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries295 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law224 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding220 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs209 Views