Tags: Cat 770G
The new Cat 770G and 772G off-highway trucks were redesigned with major advancements in emission technology, transmission and traction control systems; frame, drive-train and cooling system enhancements; added operator amenities; and serviceability improvements. Available in Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan Materials to meet August deadline for restoring eastern hillside of Azusa rock quarry479 Views
- MSHA Fatality Review Committee determines several fatalities are chargeable to the mining industry339 Views
- Lower oil prices send mixed signals to frac sand producers244 Views
- Kingsteps Quarry in Scotland will be examined for the remains of World War II planes213 Views
- Holcim and Lafarge nominate candidates for merged company’s board of directors197 Views