Tags: Cat and Bucyrus deal for acquisition
Caterpillar Inc. has agreed to acquire Bucyrus International Inc. for $8.6 billion, including net debt. The acquisition is part of Cat's "key strategic imperative to expand its leadership in the mining equipment industry." Caterpillar says the acquisition will also help it "capitalize ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Vulcan shareholders reject board changes at annual meeting959 Views
- Former gravel quarry-turned-landfill transforms into nature reserve494 Views
- Americans consume 3 million pounds of minerals in a lifetime241 Views
- Excavators uncover ancient quarry in Jerusalem204 Views
- North Carolina grants Martin Marietta water quality certification for limestone quarry186 Views