Tags: Cat CX31 torque-converter style automatic transmission
As expected, Caterpillar has announced that it will debut the first model of its full line of Cat Vocational Trucks --the Cat CT660 -- at CONEXPO-CON/AGG on March 22, 2010. The Cat Vocational Day Cab Truck models will offer several engine options, including a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines390 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger368 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks359 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)333 Views
- Quarry explosion damages homes and cars and injures one person250 Views