Tags: Cat Global On-Highway Department
As expected, Caterpillar has announced that it will debut the first model of its full line of Cat Vocational Trucks --the Cat CT660 -- at CONEXPO-CON/AGG on March 22, 2010. The Cat Vocational Day Cab Truck models will offer several engine options, including a ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- PHOTOS: Caterpillar unveils new 3-tower HQ campus spanning 6 city blocks in Peoria (VIDEO)1633 Views
- Hamm, Inc. receives reclamation award352 Views
- Quarry worker safety is a big deal in the U.S., but not everywhere in the world225 Views
- Opportunities for worker recruitment and retention187 Views
- Caterpillar “Built For It” Trials video: Cat generator powers Lantern Festival in China’s Yuhu Village140 Views