Tags: Cat Product Link
The new Cat CT680 looks considerably different from previous versions of the company's vocational trucks and that's no accident. The bling, the styling; customers were asking for it, says Dave Schmitz, vocational truck product manager. A lot of owner-operators and fleets think ...
Good maintenance and loading operations are key to extending equipment life and avoiding unplanned downtime. By Mark W. Sprouls Caterpillar studies show that rigid-frame haulers most often deliver the lowest cost per ton in high-volume aggregates operations that manage the trucks as ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year506 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries337 Views
- Hillary Clinton rolls out new $275 billion infrastructure plan310 Views
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs193 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding164 Views