Tags: Caterpillar 775E haul truck
Arrowood Quarry was a standout, in more ways than one, during AGG1 this year. By Kerry Clines, Senior Editor Martin Marietta Materials’ Arrowood Quarry located in Charlotte, N.C., started out as a portable plant in 1965. The permanent plant was built soon ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill886 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability628 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]614 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure563 Views
- Sand thieves targeting the world's beaches343 Views