Tags: Caterpillar accused of demoting executive to avoid taxes
Former Caterpillar executive Daniel J. Schlicksup, a global tax strategy manager for Caterpillar from 2005 to 2008, sued the heavy equipment manufacturer, alleging that he was demoted so the company could avoid $2 billion in taxes from offshore investments. In Schlicksup ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- A set of dinosaur footprints were found in a German quarry581 Views
- A Game of Stones: Quarry set location of 'The Wall' in HBO show could become a permanent attraction476 Views
- The nation’s top 25 crushed stone producers413 Views
- Summit Materials acquires Utah construction materials company380 Views
- A miner was seriously injured after a metal walkway gave way349 Views