Tags: Caterpillar acquisition of Bucyrus
Caterpillar Inc. has completed its acquisition of Bucyrus International Inc., the company publicly announced on July 11. Caterpillar funded the acquisition, valued at about $8.8 billion (including net debt), using cash from its balance sheet and debt. The company did not ...
The United States Department of Justice (DOJ) has closed the investigation into Caterpillar Inc.'s planned acquisition of Bucyrus International and cleared Cat to move forward. The DOJ action, in addition to the expiration of the Hart-Scott-Rodino Act waiting period, concludes ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mining industry expected to lose 53% of skilled workers by 2029278 Views
- Metal/nonmetal mining deaths rise by 27% in 2013193 Views
- Boston’s only quarry could start accepting contaminated construction fill150 Views
- Dewatering with Hydrocyclones119 Views
- Engagement is key in community relations107 Views