Tags: Caterpillar B Series articulated trucks
Caterpillar’s new B Series articulated truck models include the 735B with a 36-ton payload, the 740B with a 43.5-ton payload, and the 740B EJ (ejector body) with a 42-ton payload. All three models are available with Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB-certified ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar mining VP retires amid leadership shakeup410 Views
- U.S. Concrete purchases a New Jersey aggregate operation378 Views
- Thieves derail train in Mexico to steal 70 tons of cement331 Views
- MSHA gives out $8.4 million to 47 states for mine safety and health training326 Views
- Four contractors compete for $1.1 billion I-285/GA 400 interchange project in Atlanta286 Views