Tags: Caterpillar B Series articulated trucks
Caterpillar’s new B Series articulated truck models include the 735B with a 36-ton payload, the 740B with a 43.5-ton payload, and the 740B EJ (ejector body) with a 42-ton payload. All three models are available with Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB-certified ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar lays off hundreds more, announces plant closing in North Carolina354 Views
- Cat 6015B hydraulic shovel offers increased power, more loading capacity317 Views
- Transportation funding extended through Dec. 4 as House and Senate work out long-term bill254 Views
- Martin Marietta names new executive vice president217 Views
- Obama signs two-week transportation patch into law214 Views