Tags: Caterpillar B Series articulated trucks
Caterpillar’s new B Series articulated truck models include the 735B with a 36-ton payload, the 740B with a 43.5-ton payload, and the 740B EJ (ejector body) with a 42-ton payload. All three models are available with Tier 4 Interim/Stage IIIB-certified ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program616 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas414 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents296 Views
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana277 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials244 Views