Tags: Caterpillar CT660 vocational truck
Vocational truck owners hoping to be among the first to get behind the wheel of the new Caterpillar CT660 Vocational Truck have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity when Caterpillar launches its “Win a Cat Truck” contest on Aug. 1, 2011. One lucky winner, ...
Caterpillar say its new CT660 vocational truck with set-back axle configuration is the first model in a full line of Class 8 vocational trucks. Engine options include the Cat CT11, CT13, and CT15, which provide horsepower ratings from 330 to ...
by Tina Grady Barbaccia LAS VEGAS–Caterpillar unveiled its CT660 vocational truck on March 20, 2011, at a pre-CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 press event. Editors from Randall-Reilly's Construction Division magazines — Equipment World, Better Roads and Aggregates Manager — attended the event. George Taylor, director of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at sand and gravel facilities in 20151551 Views
- MSHA's top 25 most cited standards at stone facilities in 20151037 Views
- MSHA issues 95 citations to seven mines during December inspections1011 Views
- Obama proposes $10-per-barrel tax on oil production693 Views
- Stockpile Reports launches bin and bunker measurement for stockpiled materials via iPhone, drone409 Views