Tags: Caterpillar CT660 vocational truck
Vocational truck owners hoping to be among the first to get behind the wheel of the new Caterpillar CT660 Vocational Truck have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity when Caterpillar launches its “Win a Cat Truck” contest on Aug. 1, 2011. One lucky winner, ...
Caterpillar say its new CT660 vocational truck with set-back axle configuration is the first model in a full line of Class 8 vocational trucks. Engine options include the Cat CT11, CT13, and CT15, which provide horsepower ratings from 330 to ...
by Tina Grady Barbaccia LAS VEGAS–Caterpillar unveiled its CT660 vocational truck on March 20, 2011, at a pre-CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 press event. Editors from Randall-Reilly's Construction Division magazines — Equipment World, Better Roads and Aggregates Manager — attended the event. George Taylor, director of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- 20-year-old killed at sand and gravel mill783 Views
- Sand portrait highlights aggregate industry's sustainability690 Views
- Vulcan makes several changes to its organizational structure559 Views
- Rocker Bob Seger rips Wisconsin mine plan in new song [Audio]554 Views
- Caterpillar leadership sees changes, heads of mining and dealer support announce retirement 263 Views