Tags: Caterpillar CT660 vocational truck
Vocational truck owners hoping to be among the first to get behind the wheel of the new Caterpillar CT660 Vocational Truck have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity when Caterpillar launches its “Win a Cat Truck” contest on Aug. 1, 2011. One lucky winner, ...
Caterpillar say its new CT660 vocational truck with set-back axle configuration is the first model in a full line of Class 8 vocational trucks. Engine options include the Cat CT11, CT13, and CT15, which provide horsepower ratings from 330 to ...
by Tina Grady Barbaccia LAS VEGAS–Caterpillar unveiled its CT660 vocational truck on March 20, 2011, at a pre-CONEXPO-CON/AGG 2011 press event. Editors from Randall-Reilly's Construction Division magazines — Equipment World, Better Roads and Aggregates Manager — attended the event. George Taylor, director of ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Miner suspended upside down pulled to safety by his pant legs717 Views
- Kelly Bailey named 2015 AggMan of the Year463 Views
- MSHA and NSSGA release new infographic about material handling injuries327 Views
- Caterpillar to close Kentucky plant, cut 50 jobs216 Views
- Democratic senators call for shorter highway bill in order to maximize funding169 Views