Tags: Caterpillar CT660
Caterpillar has announced a parting of ways with truck maker Navistar, ending a six-year partnership between the two companies that launched the Cat brand into the vocational truck market. MORE >> Navistar to launch new line of severe duty work trucks once ...
Your complete guide to new and updated equipment and supplies in the aggregates industry. By Therese Dunphy, Editor-in-Chief High-production jaw The new Terex Cedarapids CRJ3054 jaw plant combines a JS3054 jaw crusher with a high-stroke, 52-inch x 20-foot vibrating grizzly feeder for high ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas423 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents303 Views
- Lafarge NA sells $450 million in assets to Summit Materials257 Views
- A 20-year-old died while swimming in a New York quarry229 Views
- NEAR MISS: Miner severely injured after he was electrocuted215 Views