Tags: Caterpillar customers in Virginia and southeast West Virginia
Caterpillar Inc. has reached an agreement to sell Carter Machinery Company Inc., Cat announced on Feb. 16. Carter Machinery is a Caterpillar dealership headquartered in Salem, Va., and has operations and stores covering Virginia and nine counties in southeast West Virginia. The ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Caterpillar closes headquarters of global mining division, moves jobs to different facility915 Views
- Metal and nonmetal mines get a total of 61 citations during August MSHA inspections453 Views
- Southwest Rock Products' Queen Creek plant wins Top Operations contest390 Views
- Hanson Building Products acquires Minnesota concrete company377 Views
- Frac sand 101: What does it take to enter the high-value frac sand market and what does it mean for aggregate producers?312 Views