Tags: Caterpillar D6T/D7E/D8T track-type tractors
Caterpillar says its new D6T, D7E, and D8T track-type tractors deliver reduced emissions, higher productivity, and lower operating costs. All three models feature Cat engine and after-treatment solutions to meet Tier 4 Interim emissions standards — the D6T and D7E ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Mummified human remains found at the site of a planned quarry in Indiana1164 Views
- MSHA rolls out new Part 50 training program593 Views
- Caterpillar splits with Navistar, will design and build its own vocational trucks in Texas377 Views
- MSHA highlights second quarter metal/non-metal accidents289 Views
- A quarry worker was found dead in a lake a week after he fell from a floating dredge278 Views