Tags: Caterpillar D6T/D7E/D8T track-type tractors
Caterpillar says its new D6T, D7E, and D8T track-type tractors deliver reduced emissions, higher productivity, and lower operating costs. All three models feature Cat engine and after-treatment solutions to meet Tier 4 Interim emissions standards — the D6T and D7E ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines386 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)303 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger303 Views