Tags: Caterpillar D6T/D7E/D8T track-type tractors
Caterpillar says its new D6T, D7E, and D8T track-type tractors deliver reduced emissions, higher productivity, and lower operating costs. All three models feature Cat engine and after-treatment solutions to meet Tier 4 Interim emissions standards — the D6T and D7E ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- MSHA Alert: Electrical Safety311 Views
- What to expect at the 2014 ConExpo-Con/Agg show275 Views
- Komatsu's WA1200-6 wheel loader offers more horsepower, lower costs201 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Caterpillar’s 988K wheel loader197 Views
- Rare dinosaur skeleton found in quarry sells for more than $544,000167 Views