Tags: Caterpillar equipment
The new Cat CT680 looks considerably different from previous versions of the company's vocational trucks and that's no accident. The bling, the styling; customers were asking for it, says Dave Schmitz, vocational truck product manager. A lot of owner-operators and fleets think ...
Looking for some dealer news? This is your one-stop shop for all the recent moves going on inside the aggregates industry. HOLT CAT President and COO retires HOLT CAT, the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East ...
Holt Cat, the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and Northeast Texas, has upgraded its rental fleet with an eco-friendly generator that produces 50-percent less emissions. Caterpillar’s new XQ500 mobile diesel generator features high efficiency, performance, and versatility ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- Atlanta turning quarry into one of America's largest reservoirs479 Views
- CRH continues to eye large deals to grow the Irish aggregate company477 Views
- Controversial quarry granted permit by Indiana Department of Natural Resources424 Views
- VIDEO: World conference discusses Lafarge-Holcim merger423 Views
- PHOTOS: Reclamation photo contest entries showcase post-mining opportunities338 Views