Tags: Caterpillar equipment
The new Cat CT680 looks considerably different from previous versions of the company's vocational trucks and that's no accident. The bling, the styling; customers were asking for it, says Dave Schultz, vocational truck product manager. A lot of owner-operators and fleets think ...
Looking for some dealer news? This is your one-stop shop for all the recent moves going on inside the aggregates industry. HOLT CAT President and COO retires HOLT CAT, the Caterpillar Equipment and Engine dealer for South, Central, North and North East ...
Holt Cat, the Caterpillar equipment and engine dealer for South, Central, North and Northeast Texas, has upgraded its rental fleet with an eco-friendly generator that produces 50-percent less emissions. Caterpillar’s new XQ500 mobile diesel generator features high efficiency, performance, and versatility ...
SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW
- House of Representatives passes bill blocking EPA's new Waters of the U.S. rule400 Views
- The Labor Department is auditing MSHA for allegedly failing to collect penalty fines387 Views
- Cat introduces larger sizes of its Tier 4 Final articulated trucks358 Views
- Lafarge CEO awarded $2.78 million bonus for 'key role' in merger319 Views
- Caterpillar intros 336F L XE hybrid excavator: smart pumps, boom work faster, burn less fuel (PHOTOS)305 Views